Ingredients (5 jars approximately)
• 400 g Cerezas Dos Caballos
• 550 g of tomatoes
• 200 g hard bread
• 150 ml olive oil
• 100 g serrano ham
• ½ a cucumber
• ½ garlic clove
• Boiled eggs (optional)
• Salt and vinegar to taste
• Food processor
1. (Optional) boil eggs for 10 minutes in a pot until fully cooked.
2. Wash, peel and cut the cucumber and tomatoes.
3. Drain the liquid, remove the pits from the Cerezas Dos Caballos and put a side.
4. In a food processor, add the tomatoes, cucumber, bread ( cut in pieces) garlic, vinegar and salt. Start to blend adding the olive oil, until everything is well mixed.
5. Add the Cerezas Dos Caballos to the mixture and blend until well integrated.
6. Serve with the serrano ham and boiled eggs.