• 1 tin of Pimientos Morrones Dos caballos (185g)
• ½ tin of Arvejas Dos Caballos (310g)
• 2 cucumbers
• 240g of tuna in tenderloins
• mayonnaise to taste
• Lemon juice to taste
• Coriander to taste
1. Peel and cut the cucumbers in a horizontal way, then remove the seeds
2. Drain and cut the Pimientos morrones in small pieces
3. Drain the Arvejas Dos Caballos and cut the coriander in small pieces.
4. In a bowl, mix the tuna with the Pimientos Morrones, the Arvejas Dos Caballos, coriander, mayonnaise and lemon juice
5. Fill in the cucumbers with the mixture obtained before.
Very simple and tasty!