Preparation (for the dough)
- In a bowl, add wáter, salt, an egg and the olive oil. Add both flours (little by little) together with the egg, process until you get a soft and firm textura.
- Form a ball with the dough and with the help of a Rolling pin, extend i ton the table top. The cut circles with the help of a bowl.
Preparation (for the filling)
- In a frying pan, heat the oil. Then cook the onion until it is Golden, then add the salt and pepper. Cook and mix for 20 more seconds.
- Add the mushrooms (champiñones), spinach, onions previously cooked and cheeses. Cook until the chhese is melted and the filling is incorporated.
- Take the frying pan off the heat and wait for it to cool.
- Fill your empanadas (pattys) and set them on the oven tray with baking paper.
- Brush your empanadas with beaten egg and bake for 20 minutes or until they are Golden.
What lovely Vegetarian Empanadas!!