Towers of tins: An ideal game for kids on our National Festivities
Fondas, trips, barbecues and typical chilean games are coming soon!
National Festivities are the perfect ocation to share with friends and family, and amongst our preparation for them is to buy all the ingedients we need in order to prepare our favourite recipes. However, many times we forget that some of our food containers can be reused in one of our most fun traditional game, Towers of Tins!
So, after we use our tins, you can clean and paint them to create a dynamic that wil thrill our youngest. And to help you, we have created a reward system that they will love.
• Put 4 tins in a row, then put 3 on top, then 2 and finally 1, until you form a pyramid.
• At 2 or 3 metres distance, each child will take his turn to throw the ball and hit the tower.
• Depending on the amount of tins he knocks down, he will recibe a prize.
• If he knocks down all 10 tins in one shot he will win a prize.
Suggestion: a “dieciochero” set with tops, kites, and toys.
• If he knocks down between 5 and 9 tins in one shot, he will win a good prize.
Suggestion : a meat brochette or an empanada (patty).
• If he knocks down between 1 and 4 tins in one shot, he will win a medium prize
Suggestion: a top or a kite.
• If he doesn´t knock down any tins he will have a small prize
Suggestion: a swirl with “dieciochero” paper (typically chilean).
It is very important that even though kids fail, we incentivate them to try again, because with practice they’ll become experts.